Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello and Welcome to my very first blogpost!! I am so excited to start this as one of my 2013 resolutions. Yes, its nothing new but something I've wanted to do for a while and hope my friends and family near and far will enjoy and help keep you all posted with our happenings this year and years to come.

2012 was probably the hardest year of my entire life. Both good and bad things took place but so glad its over and so very much excited to see what God has in store for our family and me this coming year.

In August Jeremiah accepted a job offer to manage the Wells Fargo in Marshall, MN. Where is that you say?? Well, not sure how to explain it but I am a 45 min-1 hour drive from the closest Target!!!! Now, WHY?? We had been praying about moving out of the cities for a while and have always desired to have our children grow up in a small town atmosphere. So when God opened so many doors and answered so many of our prayers to make the move happen we couldn't say no. Has it been completely easy? No, not yet but we can already see what the change has done to our kids and our family dynamic and for our marriage. All I can say is GOD IS GOOD!

Also for 2013 we have decided to be a gluten-free family. I'm hoping to post recipes and tips as this is a learning process for sure for all of us. Thanks to pinterest I've also been able to come up with some great DIY projects for working on our new home. I can honestly say it is my dream home. There are minor facial things on a list of to-do's but for the most part I am absolutely in love with this home and have to give all of the credit to God for allowing us to have it. The boys have a yard and plenty of space to run and be free. We were able to host a couple of Christmas parties and a great birthday party for Oakley. If you now me well, you know this is my element and what I absolutely love love love doing. Shopping and entertaining! Now to just get through winter........at least me ;) Jeremiah's parents also relocated to Florida for his dad's job, we are looking forward to a warm place to go this February!

2012 Recap
Callahan turned 1
Went to Mexico
Took a 2 week vacation to North Carolina
Jeremiah's brother got married
Jeremiah's parents moved to Florida
We moved to Marshall
Oakley turned 4
Ran a half marathon......YAY!!!
My best childhood friend got married!
Started a new job








The boys got to go Trick o' treating in our neighborhood. Oakley was a spy kid and Callahan an elephant

My Best Friend Rachel

Getting ready for the Women Rock 1/2 Marathon.......I finished and am training to do it again next year!

Our new home

Oakley's Preschool Pic. He loves school and his teacher. He has learned so much this year. It has been a true blessing that he got in with our last minute move.




No comments:

Post a Comment