Monday, January 7, 2013

Ok, here is Callahan's Zumba dance if you haven't seen it already. I think its great :)




New lunch obsession: sliced tomatoes topped with Parmesan, shredded provolone, oregano, basil, and a little salt. Stick it in the oven @ 450 and 15 minutes later I have a plate of wonderful waiting for me. Now to get the kids to eat it.

A little treat obsession: Hodgson Mill GF cookie mix. Can't cut out sweets completely!


Gluten Free Cookie Mix-12oz.





Listening to Pandora right now: I surrender all by Jadon Lavick. Bringing me to tears it is such a powerful song. A classic and such a sweet reminder that nothing on this earth is ours and we are in control of nothing. HE IS! If you are looking for a great station on pandora: Hillsong radio. Never once have I gotten sick of it (and I pretty much have it going ALL DAY:))

Jesus Calling for January 5- You can achieve the victorious life through living in deep dependence on ME. People usually associate victory with success: not falling or stumbling, not making mistakes. But those who are successful in their own strength tend to go their own way, forgetting about ME.
    Wow, yes! I hate when I make a mistake! I am very hard on myself as I am always trying to seek perfection from myself and everyone around me. The minute I make a mistake personally  I feel I have failed. Success is never going to come in a material form. I feel I will see success in myself when I see Him through me, my marriage, and my children.  I'm never going to be perfect and that is ok with me because I love a GOD who is perfect and who is forgiving. Just a little tidbit on my part.:)

And Finally.......went to Les Miserables yesterday with a friend. And it was AMAZING. So much better than I ever had expectations for. Go see!!!

 Menu this week:
   Honey-lemon Shrimp
   Spaghetti- GF pasta and ground turkey
   Crock Pot Chicken chili
   Mushroom Feta Risotto
  

1 comment:

  1. yum! you're going to have to let me know what you think of the honey lemon shrimp and share the recipe!

    and you're right-- you ARE supermom :)

    Mags xxoo

    ReplyDelete